Sailor Moon English Forum (SMEF)
Welcome on the Sailor Moon English Forum.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please LOG IN if you are already a member, or REGISTER to our free online community if you're not...

Sailor Moon English Forum (SMEF)

Your leading source for Sailor Moon Anime-Manga

WEBsiteHomeGalleryCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog inContuct Form
Control Panel

Your profile

Information

Preference

Signature

Social

Friends and Foes

Memberlist

Groups

Private messages

Inbox

PM sent

Other

Topic is being watched

Similar topics
Latest topics
» What was your last song you listened to
Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:18 pm by MegaMoonLiner

» If you have cash enough where do you choose te live
Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:44 pm by Aklian

» Sailor Moon papercrafts!
Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:35 am by MegaMoonLiner

» Leo's Gallery
Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:12 pm by Aklian

» FBI closed the megaupload
Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:46 pm by MegaMoonLiner

» Count to a Million
Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:36 pm by MegaMoonLiner

» MASSIVE NEWS!! NEW SAILOR MOON ANIME!!
Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:15 am by MegaMoonLiner

» Moon Kingdom Navy (MKN) YAMATO
Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:29 am by MegaMoonLiner

» I am back!
Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:10 pm by MegaMoonLiner

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Jojo Animations

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Belovedness
Usagi waking up!

Female
Registration date : 2011-01-24

PostSubject: Jojo Animations   Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:06 am

Some fan animations of my #1 favorite manga series (Which is something you never heard of in your life) Jojo

JojoXDurarara

JojoXHaruhi

JojoXHigh School Girls (you just HAVE to lol at Joseph's crossdressing!)

Jojo VillainsXShikamen

Jojo part 3XSystem Down

Jojo part 3XGhost in the shell (The first 14 seconds are sketchy but then the drawings are just---WOW)

I have no idea what this is a MAD of but it's hilariously cute (D'aww chibi shota Dio having the everloving crap beaten out of him in the end XD)

Jojo Part 5XHetalia

Jojo Part 4XSome Anime

Jojo Part 4XNaruto

Jojo Parts 3, 5, & 6 MAD with several anime

Random Jojo Chibis (this actually abridges the entire series so far)
Back to top Go down
Blu3Th1nk3r
Follow the leader!

Female
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Jojo Animations   Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:14 am

indeed i have never heard of it before! it seems different from others! can you tell us a bif of the story?

Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan.110mb.com
Belovedness
Usagi waking up!

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jojo Animations   Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:48 pm

Well it's full name is Jojo's Bizarre Adventure; it's about a main character with the nickname Jojo and they go on an adventure and it is bizarre (right what it says there on the tin). Tis the second longest running manga in the world (it is i think 24 or 23 years old and still running)

God...they have ALOT of homage (Rohan has a wing of an art museum dedicated to him, Castlevania and Touhou have characters based off of it, there's a Japanese music video where one guy is supposed to be Jotaro) just ALOT of stuff because it's so incredibly popular (and for some reason japan REALLLLY loves their fictional characters)

It's INCREDIBLY infamous for slaughtering (and boy do I mean slaughter) almost all of it's characters; out of all of those videos you have just seen only 6 of those characters are still alive in the story thus far. Also, it is Seinen (made for guys 18+ but it's SOOO BEAUTIFUL AND SWEET AT TIMES~) but extreme gore (mostly towards men & dogs) and language are verrrry common indeedy. Also, in the series there is 1 or 2 fights that take up more than 2 chapters (those are normally the huge, important fights)

The art design is also AMAZINGLY GOOD and you can really tell how Araki's artwork has developed over the years. ALSOOOO, it is....fabulously manly (no I'm serious, the series is full of homoerotic moments between guys that it's just hilarious)
But yeah...you WILL find moe-moe moments but they're normally given to girls and such.

It's INCREDIBLY original in plot (although the characters/setting/idea/plot changes each part, it still keeps the overall story of the Joestar Bloodline). *nodnod* Yup....oh and they take place in different timeperiods, locations, and (now) universes.

So yeah...OH and only part 3 was translated and brought to America (the rest you have to read online....and I must warn you...part 4 has a FAILTRANSLATION although people are now in the middle of redoing it)

and for some reason, Steel Ball Run and Stone Ocean (parts 7 & 6 respectively) are always separated from parts 1-5 on manga sites >.>

ANYWHO YEAH! I can't really sum up the series anymore than this because it's soo.....bizarre and the everchanging stories kindof...yeah
YOU JUST READ IT

Btw, totally don't watch the 13 episode OVA of part 3....just don't (and the MOVIE CUT OUT SPEEDWAGOOOOOOOON!!! WHYYYYY?!!) ;-;

Also, there are amillion music references (the name "jojo" came from the beatle's song Get Back)
so yeah. READ NAO~

*End Happy Rand
Back to top Go down
Blu3Th1nk3r
Follow the leader!

Female
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Jojo Animations   Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:43 am

Smile thank you for your information! You seem a really fan of these series! So yeah, we have to read it and tell you a real opinion! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan.110mb.com
Belovedness
Usagi waking up!

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jojo Animations   Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:47 am

Yup i guess so. And Jonathan is SOOO HUGGABLE AND SAAAD!!!!

And YESSS I was a fan ever since i was 10 (the thing is sooo longrunning its hard to keep up nowadays >.>)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jojo Animations   Today at 7:09 am

Back to top Go down

Jojo Animations
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1