Sailor Moon English Forum (SMEF)
Welcome on the Sailor Moon English Forum.

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please LOG IN if you are already a member, or REGISTER to our free online community if you're not...

Sailor Moon English Forum (SMEF)

Your leading source for Sailor Moon Anime-Manga

WEBsiteHomeGalleryCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog inContuct Form
Control Panel

Your profile

Information

Preference

Signature

Social

Friends and Foes

Memberlist

Groups

Private messages

Inbox

PM sent

Other

Topic is being watched

Similar topics
Latest topics
» What was your last song you listened to
Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:18 pm by MegaMoonLiner

» If you have cash enough where do you choose te live
Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:44 pm by Aklian

» Sailor Moon papercrafts!
Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:35 am by MegaMoonLiner

» Leo's Gallery
Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:12 pm by Aklian

» FBI closed the megaupload
Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:46 pm by MegaMoonLiner

» Count to a Million
Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:36 pm by MegaMoonLiner

» MASSIVE NEWS!! NEW SAILOR MOON ANIME!!
Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:15 am by MegaMoonLiner

» Moon Kingdom Navy (MKN) YAMATO
Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:29 am by MegaMoonLiner

» I am back!
Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:10 pm by MegaMoonLiner

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Technical Errors-Details or maybe not!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blu3Th1nk3r
Follow the leader!

Female
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Technical Errors-Details or maybe not!   Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:04 pm

Well this is a very interesting topic that I found on an Spanish SM Forum!!!
It's about the technical errors that have been made on the anime!
If you have notised to please reply too!or you comment on these ones!

In Moon's Crystal Power transformation, when it zooms in on her face and all her accessories materialize, you can clearly see
that her red hair things are on the wrong cel layer. They're floating
in FRONT of her bangs.

Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan.110mb.com
V_V_Q_T
A new star moon is born!

Female
Registration date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Technical Errors-Details or maybe not!   Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:55 am

Heres a site with some good weird mistakes from the japanese and english episodes.
http://www.geocities.com/castleinthesky/injokes/
Back to top Go down
MissMina<3
Who is that masked man?

Female
Registration date : 2011-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Technical Errors-Details or maybe not!   Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:59 am

On one episode in season 2, the music is in time but the dubbing is out by about 2 seconds, i dont know whether thats just my copy or an actual technical error when editing the episode though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/lala.bec.xoxo
Blu3Th1nk3r
Follow the leader!

Female
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Technical Errors-Details or maybe not!   Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:10 am

MissMina<3 wrote:
On one episode in season 2, the music is in time but the dubbing is out by about 2 seconds, i dont know whether thats just my copy or an actual technical error when editing the episode though.

I will check it and notify you about fixing the problem Smile

Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan.110mb.com
MissMina<3
Who is that masked man?

Female

PostSubject: Re: Technical Errors-Details or maybe not!   Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:07 am

i cant remember the exact title of the episode off the top of my head but i know its one of the episodes where petz sends a droid if thats any help
Back to top Go down
MissMina<3
Who is that masked man?

Female

PostSubject: Re: Technical Errors-Details or maybe not!   Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:14 am

I am just going to say, everytime i watch episodes with moon crystal power tranformation the red ball thingys on the wrong cell layer is all i notice, and i sit here and think "how could no-one notice that" oh well everyone makes mistakes
Back to top Go down
MissMina<3
Who is that masked man?

Female

PostSubject: Re: Technical Errors-Details or maybe not!   Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:00 pm

here are a few errors i have been made aware of:

In "usagi will teach you how to lose weight", when she fights the three men, her red ball thingys temporarily are missing

In the dubbed "so you want to be a superstar" Sailor Moon yells out the wrong attack saying "moon tiara vaperize" instead

in the dubbed "computer school blues" Andrew states that amy scored 100 000 even though the screen only says she scored 6850 points

In an "uncharmed life" When Ami used her transformation pen to open up the porthole, it was night. However, when all of the buses came out of the porthole, it was daytime. How much time exactly passed was unknown, so this may have been a mistake.

In one episode, The title of the episode in the English dub is not grammatically correct, as "phenomena" is the plural of "phenomenon." More correct versions of the title would be "An Unnatural Phenomenon" or "Unnatural Phenomena."

In "shutter bugged" While Sailor Moon held the two pictures Cameran took of Luna and Kijin, her hands were briefly shown without gloves

In "wish upon a shooting star! Naru's pure love" In the English dub of this episode, Molly called Nephlite by his real name when she did not know what it was yet. In the original, she called him by his pseudonym.

In "Love for Ami? a boy who can predict the future!" In the English dub, Zoicite told Bumboo to "Get the Black Crystal from her," but at the time Sailor Mercury had the Yellow Rainbow Crystal

In "paired with a Youma. Ice Queen Mako" When Tuxedo Mask asked Sailor Moon to jump, she did a clockwise quadruple axel, a jump which has never been done by any woman in competition

in "the legendary lake monster! Usagi's family ties" In the English dub, the character of "evil" Prince Darien rather confusingly said he had "never heard" the name Darien before (in other words he knows he is prince darien but doesnt know his name is darien? its like an oxymoron, juxtaposition or a contradiction)

In "sailor Venus's past! Minako's tragic love" While Sailor Venus was looking at the necklace that fell off of Papillon during her battle, her hands were shown without gloves on

And these were all in just the first season!

Back to top Go down
PrincessSerenity1022
A new star moon is born!

Female
Registration date : 2011-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Technical Errors-Details or maybe not!   Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:24 pm

There are so many little mistakes in it I just couldn't list them all lol
Quote :
In "wish upon a shooting star! Naru's pure love" In the English dub of this episode, Molly called Nephlite by his real name when she did not know what it was yet. In the original, she called him by his pseudonym.
If any of you have seen Sailor Moon Abridged (the good one Smile haha) they pick out this and many other details and it is absolutly hilarious Laughing Another thing that I have noticed, and SMA pionts out as well, is that when they are talking about the Silver Imperium Crystal, or Imperium Silver Crystal, or whatever it's called...there has to be at least 10 different names for that thing! It's outragous haha
Back to top Go down
MissMina<3
Who is that masked man?

Female

PostSubject: Re: Technical Errors-Details or maybe not!   Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:11 pm

Yeah, in the same episode of SMA (which i watched today) It was "negaverse" and "negaforce"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Technical Errors-Details or maybe not!   Today at 12:44 pm

Back to top Go down

Technical Errors-Details or maybe not!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1